Table Type Laser Marking Machine With Industrial Control PC L*W*H
85CM*45CM*71CM Weight 60kgs
Fiber Laser Marking Machine Series
Fiber laser marking machine is our company using the newest
generation of laser marking system in the world's most advanced
laser technology. Using fiber laser output laser, and then by
high-speed scanning galvanometer system to achieve marking
function. Fiber laser marking machine have the high electro-optical
conversion efficiency. According to air-cooled cooling. Whole
machine have small size, high output beam quality, high
reliability. Can be engraved metal materials and some non-metallic
materials, mainly used in the field of have higher requirement for
the depth, smoothness and fineness.
1. The machine can marking in a variety of material surface in
English, digital, trademark, serial number, batch number,
specifications and other vector and bitmap graphic product
2. Full computer input and output, based on the Windows interface
can be achieved under any graphics, text, digital mixed type
setting so that one-time marking.
3. To achieve the graphics, text and other technical parameters
need to change one by one or incremental marking.
4. Suitable for multi-species, small and medium-volume production
and large quantities of online production.
5. To achieve a contactless processing, no noise.
1. Mobile phone battery labels, panels, phone keys, small daily
2. Ceramic, PE material laser marking: electronics, component
packaging, IC, and so on.
3. Plastic products: serial number for electrical shell, electronic
products, LOGO, and so on.
4. Metal and metal surface: stainless steel, copper, aluminum and
oxidation plating, commonly used in hardware, daily necessities,
electrical appliances, mobile phone shell
5. Keyboard and buttons: keyboard, buttons and other exquisite
Suitable for paper, wood, glass, leather and other materials.
|Max Laser Power||20W||30W||50W|
|Laser Wave Length||1064nm||1064nm||1064nm|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||20~80KHZ||20~80KHZ||20~80KHZ|
|Marking Line Speed||≤7000mm/s||≤7000mm/s||≤7000mm/s|
|Min Line Width||0.01mm||0.15mm||0.18mm|